Friday, March 11, 2011

Worrying and hoping

It's nice having something to look forward to. Reapplying for school gives me a sense of purpose that it lacked both previous times. I hope this new sense is a good omen for the months to come; I don't need further obstacles to block the path between myself and my desires. It would also be nice to be successful at school again; it's been years since I last felt I had real control over my academic career.

I fear one problem though: will I be able to return to school? Specifically, will I be re-admitted to the program I failed and left? I don't know what the Political Science's re-admittance protocol is like or if there are any problems given my prior academic history with the department. I would like to re-take the courses I took yet did not complete the last time I attended the university.

Whatever I do in terms of this research, I must make sure to apply within the deadline. At some point, the application will be out of my hands and all I can do will be to hope.

No comments: