Friday, March 25, 2011

Only two more episodes of BSG left

My brother and I now only have two episodes of Battlestar Galactica left before we're finished with the re-imagined series. It's an enjoyable series with some noteworthy moments (SPOILER ALERT: Roslin's ultimate stance against the Zarek-Gaeta coup is a television gem; it made me wish they actually fought with the two ships for a bit, prior to Gaeta's tacit surrender). It's also a pleasant series in that it gets a proper ending (I read the wiki on it some years ago).

We're still aiming for Andromeda after BSG, though I'm also hankering for something that isn't science fiction. I can't think of any other suggestions at the moment. I'll look into the suggestions I got when I posted on Facebook after finishing Legend of the Seeker.

No comments: