Friday, July 22, 2005

Re: Crazy Frog ringtone hops over from U.K.

Re: http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20050722/en_usatoday/crazyfrogringtonehopsoverfromuk

Good morning to all!

With this good morning, I'd like to warn all readers in the United States against something so terrible, so grating that it is likely to destroy any potential you have toward enjoying good techno music. This terror is none other than Axel F's Crazy Frog (cue the dramatic banging of pots and pans, given that my musical know-how only stretches to the recorder and minor knowledge about pianos)!!! From my current stay in Norway, I feel obligated to warn you that this is, in my opinion, truly terrible music. This is my Wolverine's-claws-scratching-the-blackboard!

Please protect yourself and any family and friends you have from this ring tone and its mind-numbing effects!

Holding his ear and closing his eyes,
Nick :-)

No comments: