Friday, July 22, 2005

Finished Super Mario Sunshine!

Hey there!

At last, I have completed Super Mario Sunshine (the Super Mario game for the Nintendo Gamecube)!!! Unfortunately, it was more of a project than a bit of fun as I find SMS to be too difficult to be fun. I have wanted to finish it for a longer time, and used more game solutions and tips than I care for when it comes to games I actually enjoy.

Unless you are big time fan of Mario and have a desire to complete all Mario games, I recommend not buying Super Mario Sunshine. Though it has nice graphics, cool music, and an upbeat setting (a sunny tropical resort where the framed Mario has to clean the area and clear his name), the gameplay quickly becomes repetitive and complex. I first quit the game (in terms of not playing for several months) during an amusement park level, where Mario has to jump into the ferris wheel ride. After failing to do so multiple times, I gave up and put the game on the shelf.

Now that it is done, I feel somewhat relieved :-)

No comments: